North Warwickshire Borough Council assistant chief executive Steve Maxey said: "It costs us - and hence our council tax payers - a staggering PS650,000 a year to clear up flytipping; a sum we could better spend elsewhere if people disposed of their rubbish in a responsible way.
What does ACX stand for?
ACX stands for Assistant Chief Executive (South Holland, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACX
We have 10 other meanings of ACX in our Acronym Attic
- American Cold War Veterans (St Petersburg, FL)
- Animal Crossing Wild World (video game)
- Associated Country Women of the World
- Arapahoe County Water and Wastewater Authority (Centennial, CO)
- Atlantic Canada Water Works Association
- Animal Crossing: Wild World Journal (video game)
- Association of Caribbean Women Writers and Scholars
- Active Control Experts (industrial engineering consultants; Cambridge, MA)
- Advanced Combat Experimental
- Asia Carbon Exchange (Asia Carbon Global)
- Atlantic City Expressway (toll road; New Jersey)
- Australian Climate Exchange
- Available Chemicals Exchange
- Advanced Ceramic X Corp (Taiwan)
- Altova Certified XMLSPY Engineer
- Acute Cellular Xenograft Rejection
- Advisory Committee on X-Ray and Radium Protection
- Advancing Communities for Youth (Partnership for After School Education; New York, NY)
- Advocates for Children and Youth (Maryland)
- Akron, Canton and Youngstown (railroad; 1907-1982; Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The BCDR's participation in this conference aimed to introduce the chamber's alternative solutions to resolving disputes to those companies which have commercial relations with GCC-based firms," said chief registrar and assistant chief executive for mediation Ali Al Aradi.
With 22 chief executives, 22 assistant chief executives, 22 heads of planning, 22 assistant heads of planning, etc In the Vale of Glamorgan we have had a chief executive's wages close to pounds 200,000 per year, plus golden pension costing another pounds 200,000 per year with a secretary and office expenses.
The chief executive accepted a pay increase, plus there is an assistant chief executive.
Assistant chief executive Ben Dolan, city treasurer Robert Corbett, and assistant executive director Peter Cosgrove departed earlier that year.
Before joining Isos, Richard was assistant chief executive of Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council, and before that spent 15 years at Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council where he rose to become one of three assistant chief executives.
During the meeting, the committee hosted Tamer al Shandedi Assistant Chief Executive Officer for Development and Marketing and Issam al Barwani Assistant Chief Executive Officer of Morea Company for Tourism Development.
On the day more than 30 volunteers and staff joined in the fun, with Interim Chair Frances Street, Acting Chief Executive Dr Janet Atherton and Assistant Chief Executive, Barbara Strong.