Last month, the Assistant Auditor General for Wales said the way the rises were awarded had been unlawful and Mr O'Sullivan was suspended pending disciplinary action.
What does AAG stand for?
AAG stands for Assistant Auditor General
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AAG
We have 186 other meanings of AAG in our Acronym Attic
- Anciennes Automobiles du Gier (French car club)
- Anti-Aircraft Gun
- Arithmetic Algebraic Geometry (math conference)
- Army Artillery Group (Opposing Forces)
- AS/400 Advocacy Group (IBM AS/400 midrange system)
- Asia-America Gateway (submarine communications cable system)
- Asociación Argentina de Golf
- Asociación Audubon de Guatemala (Audubon Association of Guatemala)
- Assistant Adjutant General
- Assistant Attorney General
- Association of American Geographers (Washington, DC)
- Association of American Geologists
- Athletics Association of Guyana (formerly Amateur Athletic Association of Guyana)
- Australian Acoustic Generator (minesweeping device)
- Australian Association of Gerontology
- Academic Achievement Graduate Assistantship (Michigan State University)
- Africa Assemblies of God Alliance
- African American Golf Association (est. 1993)
- African American Graduate Association (University of North Carolina Wilmington and Virginia Commonwealth University)
- Apartment Association of Greater Augusta (Martinez, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last month Anthony Barrett, the Assistant Auditor General for Wales, published a Public Interest Report which stated that the way the rises were awarded had been unlawful.
Assistant Auditor General Anthony Barrett, said: "They participated in the decision-making process when they should not have, because of their financial interest.
When the question of the German connection was raised with NAO's assistant auditor general Jeremy Colman, he replied: "I don't know why it's on the front, but it's a picture of a railway.
Erica Morris Assistant Auditor General Michigan Editor's note: We certainly do know that the Upper Peninsula belongs to Michigan and are sorry for this error.
Farinelli, GS-15, Deputy Assistant Auditor General, Support and Personnel Audits Directorate, Brooks City-Base TX (31 years of service).
Fadden joined the Public Service in 1978 and has held a variety of positions of increasing responsibility since that time, including assistant auditor general, audit operations, Office of the Auditor General of Canada; assistant deputy minister, Corporate Services, Natural Resources Canada; and assistant secretary, Government Operations Sector and Infrastructure Works, Treasury Board Secretariat.
Yesterday, assistant auditor general Jeremy Colman refused to directly criticise ministers.