Zack Higbee has been promoted to assistant athletic director for media relations at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville.
What does AAD stand for?
AAD stands for Assistant Athletic Director
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAD
We have 177 other meanings of AAD in our Acronym Attic
- Archive of Art and Design
- Area Air Defence
- Argumentation et Analyse du Discours (French: Argumentation and Discourse Analysis)
- Arkansas Association of the Deaf, Inc.
- Armed and Dangerous (video game)
- Armoured Amphibious Dozer
- Army Air Defense
- Army Automation Directorate
- Assigned Altitude Deviation
- Assistant Area Director (various locations)
- Associate Art Director
- Atomic Absorption Detector
- Attitude Anomaly Detector
- Austin Association of the Deaf (Texas)
- Australian Antarctic Division (Australia's Antarctic program)
- Authorized AutoCAD Dealer
- Automated Application Development (software development)
- Automatic Activation Device
- Automatic Actuation Device
- Automatic Adaptive Detection
Samples in periodicals archive:
Michael Reilly, a UO assistant athletic director who is best known as the Ducks' competition director for championship meets, confirmed Friday that he is considering an offer to work for the London Organizing Committee for the 2012 Olympic Games.
UW has been a client for more than ten years, and CSC provides security and ticket taking services for all UW home football games under the direction of Scott Baebler, Assistant Athletic Director for Event and Facility Operations, Dan Gaston, Event Operations Manager, and Darla Van Winkle, Program Coordinator and Assistant Event Manager.
Leach took over for Scott Phipps in 2003 after serving two years as the assistant athletic director.
Overton, Associate Professor of Sport Management Assistant Athletic Director, Virginia State University
Close but no cigar As Lynn Imergoot, the assistant athletic director at Washington University, sees it, a woman applying for the position of athletic director is at an immediate disadvantage, "because she won't ever be able to smoke cigars with the football glad-hands.
He previously served as a professional sportscaster and as Assistant Athletic Director for Stanford University prior to assuming his present position with the NFL in 1994.
24 Assistant Athletic Director for Football Arkansas State University Jonesboro Carter Ford, Arkansas State's assistant athletic director for football, spent his first couple weeks on the job working out of other people's offices and available conference rooms.