Bo Kyi of the Assistance Association for Political Prisoners (PP), however, pointed out that still over 200 political prisoners are in prison.
What does AAPP stand for?
AAPP stands for Assistance Association for Political Prisoners (Burma)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAPP
We have 58 other meanings of AAPP in our Acronym Attic
- American Association of Physician Offices and Laboratories
- American Association for Public Opinion Research
- American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
- Administraciones Públicas (Spanish ministry)
- Affirmative Action Program Plan
- Airborne Auxiliary Power Plant (aircraft engine design)
- American Academy of Pharmaceutical Physicians (Apex, NC)
- American Academy on Physician and Patient
- American Association of Patients and Providers
- American Association of Professional Psychics
- Associacao Atletica Ponte Preta
- Association of Asian Parliaments for Peace
- Atti della Accademia Peloritana dei Pericolanti (Italian science journal)
- Atlantic Association of Physical Plant Administrators
- Association of Asia Pacific Performing Arts Centres
- Assistance Association for Political Prisoners (Burma)
- Arizona Association of Providers for People with Disabilities
- Army Automation Planning, Programming, & Evaluation System
- Africa All Party Parliamentary Group
- Advanced and Applied Polymer Processing Institute (Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Assistance Association for Political Prisoners (AAPP), a Thailand-based campaign group, described the pardon as "the worst amnesty to date.
Thailand-based Assistance Association for Political Prisoners, which collates information on imprisoned dissidents in Myanmar, put the figure at 88, counting two dozen monks among those released.
The Thailand-based Assistance Association for Political Prisoners has reported that NLD member Ko Win Shwe, 42, died as a result of torture during interrogation after being arrested with four others on Sept.
The Assistance Association for Political Prisoners said on Wednesday security officers had been threatening dissidents' relatives and neighbours attempting to find those involved in pro-democracy protests.
The Thai-based Assistance Association for Political Prisoners has detailed the routine application of torture in the form of physical, mental and sexual abuse.
It is too early to lift the sanctions," The Herald Sun quoted Bo Kyi, secretary-general of the Thai-based Assistance Association for Political Prisoners Burma, as saying.
The Assistance Association for Political Prisoners (Burma), a group that tracks prisoners, said at least 200 had been freed on Friday.