An FTM (female to male) is someone assigned female at birth but whose sense of self is male.
What does AFAB stand for?
AFAB stands for Assigned Female at Birth (gender identity)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFAB
We have 7 other meanings of AFAB in our Acronym Attic
- American Family Association of Arkansas
- American Fund for Alternatives to Animal Research (Boston, MA)
- Air Force After Action Reporting System
- Absorbable Fibrin Adhesive Bandage
- Air Force Air Base
- All Fascists Are Bastards
- Anything for A Buck
- Armored Field Artillery Battalion (US Army)
- Army Families Advice Bureau (UK and Canada)
- Asosiyasyon Fanm Ayisyen Nan Boston (Association of Haitian Women in Boston)
- Adoptive Families Association of British Columbia (Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada)
- Adipocyte Fatty Acid Binding Protein
- Air Force Arctic Broadcasting Squadron
- Air Force Acquisition Circular
- Air Force Advisory Committee
- Air Force Armament Center
- Air Force Association of Canada
- Airborne Forward Air Controller
- Alberta Farm Animal Care (est. 1993; Canada)
- American Fidelity Assurance Company (Oklahoma City, OK)