So that gave us better than $100 million in assets under management.
What does AUM stand for?
AUM stands for Assets Under Management
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AUM
We have 52 other meanings of AUM in our Acronym Attic
- Atlanta Urban League Young Professionals (Georgia)
- Abandoned Uranium Mine (various locations)
- Activités Universitaires en Mécanique (French: Academic Activities in Mechanics)
- Adaptive User Model
- Air-to-Underwater Missile
- All USA Meeting (annual yoga conference)
- Alternate Unit of Measure
- Animal Unit Month (forage)
- Arbitrary Unit of Mass
- Asset Utilization Model
- Atlanta Union Mission (Atlanta, GA)
- Auburn University Montgomery
- Automatic Canteen Company of America (NYSE symbol, now delisted)
- Alberta Urban Municipal Association (Canada)
- Association of Urban Municipalities of Alberta (Alberta, Canada)
- Ausstellungs- und Messe-Ausschuss (Berlin, Germany)
- Aldersgate United Methodist Church (varoius locations)
- Antioch United Methodist Church (Rock Hill, SC)
- Area Under the First Moment Curve
- Arlington United Methodist Church (Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At July 31, 2004, BlackRock had $314 billion of assets under management.
Smartest thing we did since starting PFP: We added investment management on a fee-only basis in 1989 and priced our financial planning engagements competitively; fees are based on the value of assets under management and range from 0.
UMB has sustained double-digit growth in assets under management with a compounded annual growth rate of 17.
Total assets of the combined fund family are approximately $53 billion, ranking 43rd in assets under management among U.
Deal Brings Total Assets under Management to US $2.
Global Investors, which manages several top-performing mutual funds in the natural resources and emerging markets sector, has grown its SEC-registered fund assets under management from an average of $1.
The acquisition would increase Tally-Ho's assets under management to $2.