The authors draw on various sources of macro and micro secondary socioeconomic status (SES) data, as well as data on mortality rates from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, the Asset and Health Dynamics among the Oldest Old (AHEAD) panel study, and the Survey of Income and Program Participation (SIPP), among other data sources.
What does AHEAD stand for?
AHEAD stands for Asset and Health Dynamics Among the Oldest Old
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHEAD
We have 31 other meanings of AHEAD in our Acronym Attic
- Associate of the Higher Education Academy (UK)
- Atwood-Hammond Education Association
- Australian Higher Education Academy
- Australian Horticultural Exporters Association
- Action for Health in Diabetes
- Advanced Hit Efficiency and Destruction (US Air Force)
- Adventures in Health, Education and Agricultural Development
- African Health Enlightenment and Aid Delivery Fund
- Algebraic Hierarchical Equations for Application Design
- Animal Health/Emerging Animal Diseases
- Association for Applied Health, Education and Development (South Africa)
- Association for Higher Education Access and Disability
- Association for Humanistic Education and Development
- Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons (book)
- Alternate Hydro Energy Centre (Indian Institute of Technology; India)
- American Hardwood Export Council
- Area Health and Education Center
- Area Health Education Center
- Army Heritage and Education Center (US Army; Carlisle, PA)
- Australian Health Ethics Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report utilizes data from the University of Michigan Health and Retirement Survey (HRS) and a companion study, the Asset and Health Dynamics Among the Oldest Old (AHEAD).