One of the biggest growth industries in the state is with asset protection managers, who help doctors put their money and other assets into areas that cannot be taken by the court or plaintiffs.
What does APM stand for?
APM stands for Asset Protection Manager (financial management)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APM
We have 386 other meanings of APM in our Acronym Attic
- Application Programming Model
- Application-Performance Management
- Applications Portability Module
- Argument Principle Method
- Army Program Memorandum
- Array Position Message
- Ascent Particle Monitor (Space Shuttle)
- Asia Pacific Mission (est. 1994; Singapore)
- Asociación Psicoanalítica Mexicana
- Asset Performance Management
- Assistant Payroll Manager (various businesses)
- Assistant Plant Manager (various companies)
- Assistant Production Manager (various companies)
- Assistant Program Manager
- Assistant Project Manager
- Associação de Pais e Mestres (Brazil)
- Associação de Professores de Matemática (Portugal)
- Associação Paulista de Medicina (Brazil)
- Associate Program Manager
- Association des Propriétaires de Muscadet (French boating association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NCP chief executive and asset protection manager last night attended a meeting of Sunderland City Council to explain the contents of an undercover investigation by the BBC's Inside Out programme.