The invited talks discuss some real-world applications of soft artificial intelligence: scientogram mining, assembly line balancing, and forensic identification; and challenges of automation and safety in field robotics.
What does ALB stand for?
ALB stands for Assembly Line Balancing (factory organization problem)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ALB
We have 61 other meanings of ALB in our Acronym Attic
- All Weather Lifeboat
- Amazing Levitating Boulder (caver slang)
- American Lamb Board
- Amicale Laïque de Billère (French social club)
- Amicale Laïque de Bruz (French photography club)
- Analog Loopback
- Anti-Lock Brakes (Japanese)
- Arms Length Bodies (UK healthcare system)
- Associated Labour Benefits
- Atlantic League Baseball
- Aurora American Legion Band (Aurora, IL)
- Aurora Lite Bank (South Korea)
- Automatisiertes Liegenschaftsbuch (German: Automated Property Register; land registry)
- Bachelor of Liberal Arts (degree)
- Airland Battle (Future/Management/Operations)
- Airland Battle Future
- Airland Battle Future (Heavy)
- Abraham Lincoln Brigade Archives
Samples in periodicals archive:
Results in branch of assembly line balancing Our department is trying to implement new methods into tolls of digital factory's tools for example methods of metaheuristics in line balancing.
Other important decision factors in favor of the Trilogy 5000 solution were tangible improvements in assembly line balancing with support for mixed vendor SMT lines, optimized assembly machine programming, product quality and process improvements.