Ikea's furniture does not have postdisaster assembly instructions engraved in every piece.
What does ASY stand for?
ASY stands for Assembly Instructions (TMINS)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ASY
We have 10 other meanings of ASY in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Stock Exchange
- Auxiliary Switch Exchange
- Windows Media Player Playlist (file extension)
- Address Space Extension Block
- American Society for X-Ray and Electron Diffraction
- Academic School Year
- After Second Year (bird age categorization)
- Ali Sami Yen (Stadium of Galatasaray, Turkey)
- America Supports You (Office of Community Relations; US DoD)
- American School Year
- Association Songtaab-Yalgre (French women's business association)
- Association Sportive Yzeurienne (French football association)
- Auto Service Yonnais (French automobile repair company)
- Aberdeen and Stonehaven Yacht Club (UK)
- All State Youth Choir
- Associated Students of Yuba College (Marysville, CA)
- Association of Scottish Yacht Charterers (Scotland, UK)
- All-State Youth Choir and Orchestra (Kentucky Baptist Convention)
- Automated System for Customs Data
- Advanced Studies Yoga Immersion (Golden Heart Yoga)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The overall benefit is increased customer satisfaction, providing them 24/7 365 access to video based assembly instructions via handheld devices.
It follows a survey showing that around 30 per cent of us ignore assembly instructions, and 10 per cent never finish the job.
In augmenting assembly work, the assembly worker is guided by virtual objects of components and assembly tools, and visual assembly instructions.
com, also offers downloadable assembly instructions and distributor locations.
So when it comes to kite flying, we take one look at the mountain of boxes, adorned with their scary-looking assembly instructions, and suggest a walk instead.
Litter including furniture packaging and assembly instructions was found between November 13, 2006 and December 7, 2006 near the company's Hutton Street Industrial Estate premises in Boldon Colliery.
According to the CPSC, the assembly instructions provided with the cribs incorrectly instructs consumers how to attach the crib's drop side.