Jeffrey O'Toole, Christopher Willoughby and Joanne Duggan and charged with domestic assault and battery and assault with intent to kill.
What does AWIK stand for?
AWIK stands for Assault with Intent to Kill (legalese)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Association for Women in Development (Canada)
- Association for Women's Rights in Development
- Association of Women Industrial Designers
- Air Force Weather Dissemination System
- Adverse Weather Insurance Group (National Golf Course Owners Association)
- Allied Woolmen Insulation Group (Brackenridge, Australia)
- Aircraft Wiring and Inert Gas Generator
- Arkansas Workforce Improvement Grant Program (higher education assistance)
- Advanced Workplace for Image Guided Surgery
- Australian Women's Ice Hockey League
- Alaska Weather Information Line (US NOAA)
- American Web for International Languages
- Agencja Wspierania Inicjatyw Mieszkaniowych (Polish: Housing Initiatives Support Agency)
- Assault with Intent to Murder (various locations)
- Autonomous Walking Inspection and Maintenance Robot
- Aviation Weapons Information Management System (US Navy)
- Arch Wireless, Inc. (Westborough, MA)
- Arkansas Wireless Information Network (emergency response)
- Automatic Weigh and Identification Nest-System (birds)
- Aviation Weather Information Network (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They are among five youths being held for investigation of assault with intent to kill seven other youths in a gang shooting Sunday night near Santa Fe High School.
Judge Peter Fox QC, the Recorder of Middlesbrough, said it was a premeditated assault with intent to kill using two lethal weapons.
: Where a crime is defined so as to require that the defendant have a particular intention in his mind--as larceny requires that he have an intention to deprive the owner permanently of his property, burglary that he have an intention to commit a felony, and assault with intent to kill that he have an intention to kill--the problem arises whether he has the required intention when his intention is conditional.
The 33-year-old parolee recovered and was charged with Murder, Possession of a Firearm During the Commission of a Violent Crime, Assault and Battery with Intent to Kill, and six counts of Assault with Intent to Kill.
attorney's office then sought and obtained an indictment charging Foster with simple assault, threatening to injure another, and assault with intent to kill.
To define this new category of "persistent offenders" the initiative specifies over 40 offenses to be classified as "most serious crimes" Some are clearly major violent crimes, like murder and assault with intent to kill.
Prosecutors agreed yesterday to reduce the armed assault with intent to murder charge to armed assault with intent to kill and Mr.