Until death do you declassify In 1996, Whitten's 192-page deposition was finally declassified by the Assassination Records Review Board, an independent civilian panel created by Congress after the "JFK" furor.
What does ARRB stand for?
ARRB stands for Assassination Records Review Board
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARRB
We have 1 other meaning of ARRB in our Acronym Attic
- Asphalt Recycling and Reclaiming Association (Annapolis, MD)
- Association Régionale RadioAmateurs Inc.
- Australian Refugee Rights Alliance
- Ajax Race Relations Advisory Committee (Canada)
- Alabama River Region Arts Center (est. 2010; Wetumpka, AL)
- Alligator Rivers Region Advisory Committee (Australia)
- United States Army Armament Research & Development Command
- Australian Rural and Remote Allied Health Taskforce
- Army Resource Requirements Board (plan, program, and budget process)
- Arrestin Beta
- Audit Results Review Board (International Civil Aviation Organization)
- Australian Road Research Board
- Arrestin, Beta 2
- Arginine-Rich RNA-Binding Domain
- Arginine-Rich RNA Binding Site
- ACE Rapid Reaction Forces (NATO)
- Acquisition Reform Resource Center
- Advanced Robotics Research Center (UK)
- Aerospace Rescue and Recovery Center
- Alaska Railroad Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
KennedyYeltsin's surprise gift to Clinton has been hailed as a "monumental breakthrough" by historian Kermit Hall, a former member of the Assassination Records Review Board.
The Assassination Records Review Board declared the footage the property of the US people on August 1.
The silent 16mm film, recently turned over to the independent Assassination Records Review Board, also captured a rare image of Jack Ruby attending Lee Harvey Oswald's meeting with reporters the night of the assassination.
was President and was responsible for signing into law in 1991-92 The JFK Assassination Records Review Board Act which took possession of Zapruder's film under this act.
The documents, released by the Assassination Records Review Board (ARRB) upon approval by President Clinton, are available on the JFK Assassination Review Board Transcripts & Documents (JFK-TRANS) database on WESTLAW, West Publishing's computer-assisted research service.