Three prisoners -- Dawood Hamdan, Tariq Deis, and Muhammad al-Natsha -- have been taken to Assaf Harofeh medical center for treatment.
What does AHMC stand for?
AHMC stands for Assaf Harofeh Medical Center (est. 1918; Tel Aviv University; Israel)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHMC
We have 17 other meanings of AHMC in our Acronym Attic
- American Hotel & Motel Association
- Analecta Hymnica Medii Aevi (Latin; hymn book)
- Atlanta High Museum of Art (Atlanta, GA)
- Australian Health Ministers' Advisory Council (Australia)
- Affordable Housing Management Association, Pacific Southwest (Thousand Oaks, CA)
- Australian Health Ministers Advisory Committee
- Acceptance Home Mortgage Corp. (San Marcos, TX)
- Alvarado Hospital Medical Center (San Diego, CA)
- American Honda Motor Company, Inc. (est. 1959)
- Anti-Helicopter Mine Countermeasures
- Australian Health Ministers' Conference
- American Home Mortgage Corporation of New York
- Allied Home Mortgage Capital Corporation
- Andrews Harrell Mann Carmin Parker (lawfirm; Bloomington, IN)
- Advanced Highway Maintenance and Construction Technology Research Center (University of California, Davis)
- Alcoholic Heart Muscle Disease (cardiology)
- Association of Healthcare Media Directors
- Army Hazardous Materials Data System
- Association for Hospital Medical Education
- American Helicopter Museum & Education Center (West Chester, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study was approved by the Assaf Harofeh Medical Center local ethics committee.
Marina Leitman, Department of Cardiology, Assaf Harofeh Medical Center 70300, Zerifin-Israel Phone: +972 89779736 Fax: +972 89778412 E-mail: marina.
The Phase 2 study is already ongoing in four major oncology centers in Israel: The Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center, Hadassah Medical Center, Assaf HaRofeh Medical Center and the Rambam Medical Center.
Addameer also said that the prisoner Samir al-Barq was transferred from Assaf Harofeh Medical Center to al-Ramlah hospital, and confirmed that the prisoner will continue with the hunger strike.
A 51-year-old previously healthy Israeli man was admitted to Assaf Harofeh Medical Center in Israel for febrile illness 1 month after he had returned from a trip to India.
OTCBB: GLHV), a full-service web-based medical tourism company, today announced a partnership with Assaf Harofeh Medical Center, an 800-bed facility and one of the largest hospitals in Israel offering traditional western medicine and a comprehensive range of medical-surgical services.
Assaf Harofeh Medical Center, Sackler School of Medicine