What does AMBLE stand for?
AMBLE stands for Aspiring Minority Business Leaders and Entrepreneurs (Harvard College; Massachusetts)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AMBLE in our Acronym Attic
- Allied Mortgage Brokers Limited (New Zealand)
- Amakusa Marine Biological Laboratory (Japan)
- Animal Manure and By-products Laboratory (US Department of Agriculture)
- Asociation Mycologique et Botanique du Loiret
- Associação Médica de Blumenau
- Association Motocycliste des Basses Laurentides
- Austin Metro Baseball League (Austin, TX)
- Auto Master Ban List (Battlefield 1942)
- Advise Method, Bill of Lading, & Date Shipped
- Association of Midnight Basketball League Programs (San Francisco, CA)
- Association of Merchant Banks in Malaysia
- Ameloblastin Enamel Matrix Protein
- Albanian Macedonian Bulgarian Oil Corporation
- Asian Molecular Biology Organization
- Association of Minnesota Building Officials (New Brighton, MN)
- Association of Model Barge Owners (UK)
- American Mixed Breed Obedience Registry
- Alpha-1-Microglobulin/Bikunin Precursor (biochemistry)