Cooper, a civil engineer with the Asphalt Rubber Producers Group.
What does ARPG stand for?
ARPG stands for Asphalt Rubber Producers Group (Tempe, Arizona)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARPG
- Anterior Release Posterior Fusion (surgery)
- Anti-Retour Pare Flamme (French: Anti-Flame Back Bumper; safety product)
- Arterial Renal Plasma Flow (physiology)
- Association for Research in Popular Fictions (UK)
- AWDS Rapid Prototyping Facility
- Alberta Registered Professional Foresters Association (Canada)
- Association of Registered Professional Foresters of New Brunswick (Canada)
- Accolade Reaction Promotion Group (Danvers, MA)
- Action Role Playing Game
- Adult Role Playing Game
- Association of Retired Persons in Ghana, Inc.
- Ayrshire Railway Preservation Group (UK)
- Atmospheric Refractivity Profile Generator
- Annual Review in Public Health (publication)
- Applied Research in Public Health (International Institute of Health Studies; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Assistance Robotisée pour Personnes Handicapées (French: Robotic Assistance for the Disabled)
- Aussie Rescue and Placement Helpline, Inc.
- Association Rwandaise des Personnes Handicappes de Lutte Contre le VIH, SIDA (French)
- Autosomal Recessive Persistent Hyperplastic Primary Vitreous
- Advanced Reserve Parachute and Harness System
Samples in periodicals archive:
They join the Asphalt Rubber Producers Group who have been promoting the use of recycled tire material in pavement mixtures since incorporation in 1985.