The Aspen Family Business Group (AFBG) says such feelings are the basis of a belief in what a business stands for and what it does.
What does AFBG stand for?
AFBG stands for Aspen Family Business Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AFBG
- Air Filled Barium Enema
- Athletes for Better Education
- Australian Fee Based Enrolment (tuition payment plan; various universities; Australia)
- Agro Forest Bio Energy Association (South Africa)
- Arizona Fire and Burn Educators Association (Tempe, AZ)
- Air Force Band of Flight (US Air Force)
- American Farm Bureau Federation (Farm Bureau)
- American Folk Blues Festival (est. 1962)
- American Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture
- African Burial Ground National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Aufstiegsfortbildungsförderungsgesetz (German: Upgrading Training Assistance Act)
- Ambidextrous Flat Belt Holster
- Arizona Foundation for Behavioral Health (Phoenix, AZ)
- Acute Food Bolus Impaction
- Agence France Bourgogne Immobilier (French: France Burgundy Real Estate Agency)
- Agri-Food and Biosciences Institute (UK)
- American Farm Bureau Inc. (American Farm Bureau Federation; Washington, DC)
- Association of Financial and Business Information Distributors (est. 2000)
- American Farm Bureau Insurance Services, Inc.
- Associazione Fiorentina Battaglie in Scala (Italian)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Arque Orion Group has also recently formed a strategic partnership with the Aspen Family Business Group, one of the oldest and most successful family business and family office consultants who work exclusively with global families of wealth.