Fall delights in Aspen For a travel planner, contact the Aspen Chamber Resort Association (8-5 Mon-Sat; 425 Rio Grande Place; 970/925-1940 or www.
What does ACRA stand for?
ACRA stands for Aspen Chamber Resort Association (Colorado)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACRA
We have 58 other meanings of ACRA in our Acronym Attic
- Alabama Concerned Riders Association
- Alpena County Regional Airport (Michigan)
- Aluminium Can Recycling Association (UK)
- American Car Rental Association
- American Collegiate Retailing Association
- American Cowboys Rodeo Association
- American Cultural Resources Association
- Anniesland Court Residents Association (Glasgow, Scotland)
- Arizona Cartridge Remanufacturers Association
- Arizona Court Reporters Association
- Associació Catalana de Recursos Assistencials (Catalan: Catalan Assotiaton of Nursing Homes and Services for the Elderly)
- Associate Commissioner for Regulatory Affairs
- Association of Catholic Retired Administrators
- Associazione di Cooperazione Rurale in Africa ed America Latina (Italian)
- Australian Cardiac Rehabilitation Association
- Australian Cartridge Recyclers Association
- Australian Concrete Repair Association
- Australian Cultivar Registration Authority
- Air Controlman Radar Airman Apprentice (US Navy rank)
- Association of Credit Rating Agencies in Asia
Samples in periodicals archive:
We'd like to see some of that youth and vitality in our community," agreed Susan Hecht, marketing and public relations manager of the Aspen Chamber Resort Association The X Games bring a "demographic we have to attract to Colorado and Aspen," David Perry, president of Colorado Ski Country USA, told the Aspen Chamber Resort Association's annual luncheon a few months ago.
TOP worked with the Aspen Chamber Resort Association and the Roaring Fork Transit Agency to create a seasonal bus pass that really works for employers.