A diverse mix of companies have already signed as sponsors, including title sponsors Bare Escentuals and Cliffs Communities, and presenting sponsors Aspen Center for Integral Health and Aspen Magazine.
What does ACIH stand for?
ACIH stands for Aspen Center for Integral Health (Colorado)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACIH
We have 3 other meanings of ACIH in our Acronym Attic
- Allied Cooperative Insurance Group (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
- Alternating Current Induction Generator
- American Contractors Insurance Group (Dallas, TX)
- Automation Control & Information Group (Rockwell)
- Australian Consortium for Interferometric Gravitational Astronomy
- Association des Cadres Infirmiers en Gérontologie des Établissements Publics de Vendée
- American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists
- Assistant Chief of the Imperial General Staff (British Army position)
- Australasian Chapter of the International Geosynthetics Society
- Agency for Cooperation in International Health (Kumamoto, Japan)
- Association Chrétienne des Invalides et Handicapés (French: Christian Association of the Handicapped and Disabled; Belgium)
- Australian Centre for Indigenous History
- American Chartered Institute of Human Capital Development (Dover, DE)
- Arab Center for International Humanitarian Law
- Adjuvant-Carrageenan-Induced Inflammation
- Advanced Computer Innovations, Inc. (Pittsford, NY)
- Affective Computing and Intelligent Interaction (conference)
- Allergy and Clinical Immunology International
- Assassin's Creed 2 (video game)
- Associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
A portion of the Royal Asscher Diamond jewelry proceeds will be donated to two organizations: * World Vision, an organization dedicated to working with children globally to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice * Aspen Center for Integral Health, an organization created to spur emerging ideas in integral, preventive and environmental medicine and to promote health for life.