Aspect-Oriented Software Development in Practice: Tales from AOSD-Europe.
What does AOSD stand for?
AOSD stands for Aspect-Oriented Software Development
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of AOSD
We have 10 other meanings of AOSD in our Acronym Attic
- Athens Olympic Sports Complex (Athens, Greece)
- Atmospheric and Oceanic Science (University of Maryland)
- Austrian Open Source Certificate (LINUX)
- Association of Official Seed Certifying Agencies
- Asia and Oceania Society for Comparative Endocrinology
- Accommodation & Office Services Division
- Adult Onset Still's Disease
- Afloat Operations Support Detachment
- Arab Organization for Social Defence Against Crime
- Aspect-Oriented Software Design
- Agent-Oriented Software Development Environment
- Afloat Planning System Operational Detachment Atlantic
- Agent-Oriented Software Development Methodology
- Advice on Scrapbooking, Design and Photography (podcast)
- Afloat Planning System Operational Support Detachment Pacific
- Alternative to Onsite Sewage Disposal System
- Association of Orange County Deputy Sheriffs
- Agent Oriented Software Engineering
- Analysis of Similar Events (various organizations)
- authorized onsite soil evaluator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aspect-oriented software development (AOSD) promises to improve the modularity of software by the separation of concerns into aspects during system development.
From AOP to UML--A Bottom-Up Approach, 1st International Conference on Aspect-Oriented Software Development, Enschede, The Netherlands, http://lglwww.
Proceedings of the third International Conference of Aspect-Oriented Software Development (AOSD'04).
AMPLE is a coalition of industry partners, academia and research organizations - from UK, Portugal, France, Spain, Netherlands, and Germany - aimed at combining state-of-the-art aspect-oriented software development (AOSD) and model-driven development (MDD) capabilities with software product line (SPL) engineering technologies.