Uric acid tests,alanine aminotransferase tests (alt),amylase test,tests aspartate aminotransferase (asat),direct bilirubin testing etc.
What does ASAT stand for?
ASAT stands for Aspartate Aminotransferase
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ASAT
We have 24 other meanings of ASAT in our Acronym Attic
- Air Search Attack Team
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment
- All Season All Terrain (camouflage)
- American Society of Alternative Therapists
- American Studies Association of Texas (American Studies Association)
- Anemia, Sideroblastic, and Spinocerebellar Ataxia
- Antisatellite Weapon (US DoD)
- Aparri School of Arts and Trades (Aparri, Philippines)
- Army Systems Approach to Training
- As Simple As That
- Association for Science in Autism Treatment
- At-Sea Alignment Testing
- Australian Society of Anaesthetic Technicians
- Automated Systems Approach to Training
- Automated Systems Approach to Training (US Army)
- Automatic Self-Allocating Threads
- Army Systems Approach to Training-Doctrine
- As Soon As Time Allows
- Association of South African Travel Agents
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 Direct bilirubin (mg/dL) -- >10 >10 Aspartate aminotransferase (IU/dL) 64 45 91 Alanine aminotransferase (IU/dL) 15 24 31 Day 2 Day 4 Day 7 Transfusion White blood cell count (K/uL) 13.
The following plasma biochemistry values were also determined: aspartate aminotransferase, 272 [+ or -] 43 U/L; 1-[gamma]-glutamyltransferase, 9.
It also reduced the levels of inflammatory biomarkers such as C-reactive protein (CRP) and markers of liver dysfunction such as alanine aminotransferase and aspartate aminotransferase, suggesting reduction in the inflammation responses.
Placebo was associated with a significant increase from baseline in body mass index, alanine aminotransferase and aspartate aminotransferase (0.
05) when pigs were fed fermented potato pulp in experiments 1 and 2 while aspartate aminotransferase was decreased (p<0.
Levels of aspartate aminotransferase ( AST) 54 to 60 per cent higher than the controls, indicting damage to the liver or heart
Plasma alanine aminotransferase and aspartate aminotransferase activities were increased after TRI exposure in all mouse lines.