What does ASETA stand for?
ASETA stands for Asociacion de Empresas de Telecomunicaciones de la Comunidad Andina (Spanish: Association of Telecommunications Enterprises of the Andean Community; Ecuador)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASETA
- Alberta Society of Engineering Technologists (Canada; now Association of Science and Engineering Technology Professionals of Alberta)
- American Society of Electroneurodiagnostic Technologists, Inc.
- Analog Single Event Transient (electronics)
- Application Specific Engine Technology
- Association for Sandwich Education and Training (UK)
- Association of Science and Engineering Technology Professionals of Alberta (Edmonton, AB, Canada; formerly Alberty Society of Engineering Technologists)
- Association of Super-Advanced Electronics Technology
- Australian Society for Educational Technology
- Author System for Education & Training
- Automated Security Enhancement Tool
- Atomic Spectroscopy with Electrothermal Atomization
- Aeronautical and Support Equipment Type Designation System
- A Satisfactory Endeavor That, Even with Its Faults, Proved Ample in Entertainment and Commendable in Challenge
- Administración, Secretaría, Textos SA
- Air and Space Expeditionary Task Force (USAF)
- Asociación Española de Traductores, Correctores e Interpretes (Spanish: Spanish Association of Translators, Copy-Editors, and Interpreters)
- Airborne Seeker Evaluation and Test System (C-130 aircraft with inertially stabilized turret and associated control, display, and recording electronics)
- Arizona State Environmental Technology Training (Pima Community College)
- Association for Services to Torture and Trauma Survivors Inc. (Perth, Australia)
- Advanced Sensor Emulation Unit