Editor's note: Mature Workers Task Force members are listed below: Asociacion Nacional Pro Personas Mayores Career Solutions for 55+/Jewish Employment and Vocational Service Mayor's Commission on Aging National Asian Pacific Center on Aging National Caucus and Center on Black Aged Philadelphia Corporation for Aging Philadelphia Works, Inc.
What does ANPPM stand for?
ANPPM stands for Asociacion Nacional Pro Personas Mayores (Spanish: National Association for Hispanic Elderly; Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Above Ground Net Primary Productivity
- Aircraft Nuclear Propulsion Project
- All Nigeria Peoples Party
- Annual Net Primary Production
- Arizona Nuclear Power Project (Arizona Public Service Company)
- Armenia Nuclear Power Plant
- Army Nuclear Power Program
- Association Nationale pour la Protection des Plantes (French: National Association for the Protection of Plants)
- African Network for the Prevention and Protection Against Child Abuse and Neglect
- Associazione Nazionale Perseguitati Politici Italiani Antifascisti (Italian: National Association of Persecuted Italian Political Antifascists)
- Army Navy Petroleum Pool, Pacific
- Alliance New Product Quality Procedure
- All, No, Prompt Off, Quit, Yes (FTP response to commands on some servers)
- Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
- Advance Notice of Public Rulemaking (US EPA)
- Association of National Park Rangers
- Atlantic Networks for Prevention Research (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Automatic Number Plate Reading (license plate camera system)
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition
- Atrial Natriuretic Peptide Receptor A
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 1971 White House Conference influenced the creation of the National Caucus on Black Aged and the Asociacion Nacional pro Personas Mayores (National Association for Hispanic Elderly).
Other organizations supporting the 500,000 Wishes campaign include: National Hospice and Palliative Care Association, National Caucus and Center on Black Aged, National Alliance for Hispanic Health, National Hispanic Council on the Aging, Asociacion Nacional Pro Personas Mayores, National Asian Pacific Center on Aging, National Council on Aging, National Association of Nutrition and Aging Services Programs, the American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging and the National Association of Area Agencies on Aging.