I found Cameron Duodo's article on Obama's visit to Ghana ("Obama--do something before you go", NA Aug/Sept) to be asking the wrong questions to the wrong person.
What does ATWQ stand for?
ATWQ stands for Asking the Wrong Questions
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Around the Way Girls (pop culture blog)
- Access to Work Interagency Cooperative (Southwestern Pennsylvania Commission)
- Advanced Traveler Weather Information System
- African Textile Workers' Industrial Union
- Around-the-World Journal (blog)
- Automated Test Weight Lift (Thayer)
- Advanced Targeting and Weapon Management
- Anterior Temporal White-Matter Lesions
- AOL Time Warner Online Advertising
- A Total Waste of Time
- Around the World Radio
- Additional Temporary Workspace (construction)
- Advanced Tomahawk Weapon System
- Anti-Theft Warning System (various companies)
- Anticipated Transient Without Scram (nuclear power plant event)
- Association of Third World Studies (Louisiana State University)
- Australian Tsunami Warning System
- Automatic Time Window Selection
- Automatic Track Warning System (rail safety)
- Automatic Track While Scan
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said: "It may be that in our adult approach to this problem we are asking the wrong questions and it is important that teenagers are involved in designing our research.
Developing theory inductively, in other words, can assist researchers to effectively critique assumptions held regarding existing theories (Merriam, 1998; Creswell, 1998), including an examination of the validity of surveys or instruments, inconsistencies of researcher ratings, or that researchers may have been asking the wrong questions, based on predetermined assumptions (Butler, 2002).
LEO KLAGHOLZ Former New Jersey Commissioner of Education Pomona, New Jersey Asking the wrong questions Florida's A+ program is one of many education programs being closely watched in education and policy circles.
Many historians, he believes, have been asking the wrong questions, based on an outmoded understanding of what science is.
But groups that monitor charities say the pair may be asking the wrong questions.
However, we have prepared a few ``talking points'' to which Clippers players and coaches can refer, in case Ike starts asking the wrong questions.
But researchers may have been asking the wrong questions.