Ask your mom, big sister, school nurse or family doctor.
What does AYM stand for?
AYM stands for Ask Your Mom
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AYM
We have 19 other meanings of AYM in our Acronym Attic
- Alfalfa Y Los Kretinos (band)
- Arizona Youth Lacrosse League
- Avoidable Years of Life Lost Ratio
- ASEANpreneurs Youth Leaders Network (Singapore)
- A Year Like None Other (Harry Potter, fanfiction)
- Asian Youth Leaders Travel and Learning Camp (Singapore)
- Azerbaijan Young Lawyers' Union
- 21st Century African Youth Movement
- Aker Yards Marine Inc. (naval architecture/engineering)
- Angry Young Man
- Association of Youth Museums
- Australia Yearly Meeting
- Awards for Young Musicians (UK)
- Agua Y Medio Ambiente (Spanish: Water and Environment)
- Auckland Youth Mentoring Association (New Zealand)
- Aboriginal Youth Mean Business (Canada)
- Are You Mad Bro
- Are You My Boyfriend
- Association of Young People with ME (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis)(UK)
- Australian Youth Match Racing Championship (yachting)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ask your mom to pull it up on the internet so you can see it for free and have quality family time, too.
``When you go home today, ask your mom why to everything: why, why, why, why?
Ask your mom if she can take some of the food out of the pan for you before she adds the sauce.
If the hair continues to bug you, ask your mom again about bleaching, waxing or depilatories.
If you don't think you can talk to her, ask your mom or dad for other ideas.
If your parents are on good terms, ask your mom if it's OK to invite your dad over for Christmas.
Why not ask your mom or dad (or both) to go for a walk with you so you can chat.