ASK YOUR DOCTOR IF THIS AD IS RIGHT FOR YOU Does it seem like you hear the phrase "ask your doctor" every time you turn on the TV?
What does AYDR stand for?
AYDR stands for Ask Your Doctor
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Arab Youth Directory (UN Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia; Beirut, Lebanon)
- Ask Your Doctor
- African Youth Development Alliance
- Alaska Youth Development Coalition
- Angi Yowell Design Company (Missouri)
- Australasian Young Drivers Championship
- Azerbaycan-Yaponiya Dostluq Cemiyyeti (Azerbaijani: Azerbaijan-Japan Friendship Association)
- Australian Youth Dance Festival
- Alexei Yagudin Discussion Group
- Asia-Pacific Youth Development Program
- Allegheny Energy, Inc. (stock symbol)
- American Youth Enterprise, Inc. (Mays Landing, NJ)
- Amplifying Your Effectiveness (conference)
- Archdiocesan Youth Employment Services (Los Angeles, CA)
- Association of Young Economists (Baku, Azerbaijan)
- Ayer Rajah Expressway
- Alaska Youth for Environmental Action
- Alberta Youth Entrepreneurship Camp (Canada)
- Alternative Youth Centre for Employment (Toronto, Canada)
- At Your Earliest Convenience
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ask your doctor when feelin' blue If Zoloft is just right for you.
com Women, ask your doctor When visiting the doctor, sometimes women's heart health problems may be overlooked.
If you have information that you have found on the Internet, bring it with you and ask your doctor or other health care provider to discuss it.
Ask your doctor for an emergency set of typewritten prescriptions and store them separately from your medications.
Because breastfeeding can sometimes be a challenge, ask your doctor or nurse for help so you do not become discouraged.
Ask your doctor to speak up or repeat something until you're sure of what you need to do.
RELATED ARTICLE: Good Care Makes a Difference If you have diabetes: * Ask your doctor about the DCCT and how its results might help you.