What does APCC stand for?
APCC stands for Asian and Pacific Coconut Community (UN Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APCC
We have 139 other meanings of APCC in our Acronym Attic
- Algebraically Punctured Cyclic Code
- Alternate Processing and Correlation Center
- Alternate Processing Correlation Center
- American Power Conversion Corporation
- American Public Communications Council
- Andhra Pradesh Congress Committee (Andhra Pradesh State, India)
- Animal Poison Control Center (ASPCA)
- Armoured Personnel Carrier
- Asia Pacific Conference on Communications
- Asia Pacific Customer Centre
- Association for the Preservation of Cape Cod
- Association of Professional Communication Consultants
- Association of Professional Computer Consultants
- Association pour la Promotion de la Course Croisière (French: Association for the Promotion of the Sailing Race)
- Association Professionnelle des Courtiers de Crédits (French: Professional Association of Credit Brokers; Belgium)
- ATCCS Program Control Center
- Australian Procurement and Construction Council, Inc.
- Asian and Pacific Conference of Correctional Administrators
- Asia-Pacific Conference on Circuits and Systems (IEEE conference)
- Asian Pacific Congress of Clinical Biochemistry