In addition, the GPEI will work closely with leading data providers to the private equity industry Asian Venture Capital Journal, Dow Jones and Preqin in its research activities.
What does AVCJ stand for?
AVCJ stands for Asian Venture Capital Journal
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of AVCJ in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Volunteer Coast Guard
- Automatic Vapor Crystal Growth
- Australian Volunteer Coast Guard Association
- Advanced Video Codec High Definition
- Audio Video Compression for High Definition (movie recording format)
- Academic Vocational Charter Institute (California)
- Additional Vaginal Cuff Irradiation (radiotherapy)
- Agri-Valley Communications, Inc. (Pigeon, Michigan, USA)
- Army Venture Capital Initiative
- Association of Chief Police Officers Vehicle Crime Intelligence Service (UK)
- anterior vascular capsule of the lens
- Associate of the Victoria College of Music
- Avionics Chief Master (US DoD)
- Albany Vintage & Classic Motorcycle Club (Australian Motorcycle Club)
- Amical Vélo Club Nîmois (French: Nîmes Friendly Cycling Club; Nîmes, France)
- Antero-Ventral Cochlear Nucleus
- Assistant Vice Chief of Naval Operations
- Antelope Valley Committee on Aging (Lancaster, CA)
- Assabet Valley Council on Aging (Worcester, MA)
- Alberni Valley Chamber of Commerce (British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 billion last year and has doubled since 2009, according to the Asian Venture Capital Journal.
com, and a former international editor at Red Herring and the Asian Venture Capital Journal in Hong Kong, she has developed a deep understanding of the issues and trends in entrepreneurial, digital media and investor circles.
The firm was voted "Venture Capital Firm of the Year" in 2001, and its investment in Hanaro Telecom was selected as "Buyout of the Year" in 2004 by Asian Venture Capital Journal.
The Asian Venture Capital Journal (AVCJ) is a leading source of information on the private equity and venture capital markets in the Asia-Pacific region.
He is an advisor to the Asian Venture Capital Journal, and HYSTA (Hua Yuan Science and Technology Association).
DCM, a leading international technology venture capital firm, today announced that it has been recognized by the Asian Venture Capital Journal (AVCJ) as Venture Firm of the Year for its successful investment strategy, its demonstrable exits and increasing significance in China.
com/ About Asian Venture Capital Journal: Asian Venture Capital Journal (AVCJ) is the definitive source for incisive reporting on private equity and venture capital deals and dealmakers in the Asia-Pacific region.