a leader in cardiac laser technologies, today reported that Professor Hans-Michael Klein from the Medical School of Duesseldorf University in Germany presented a paper entitled "Stem Cell Therapy in Cardiac Surgery" at the 14th Annual Meeting of the Asian Society for Cardiovascular Surgery (ASCVS) in Osaka, Japan.
What does ASCVS stand for?
ASCVS stands for Asian Society for Cardiovascular Surgery
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Atypical Squamous Cells of Unknown Significance
- Atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance/squamous intraepithelial lesion
- Aging Systems Coherent View
- Ambulatory Surgical Centre Vancouver (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Anti-Siphon/Chemigation Check Valve (hydro electric projects)
- Apparato di Stazione con Calcolatore Vitale
- Area of Special County Value (UK)
- Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease
- Australasian Society of Cardiovascular Perfusionists
- As Shipped Configuration Verification Report
- Asian Society for Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
- A Self Contained World (band)
- Agent Supported Cooperative Work
- All-Star Championship Wrestling
- Axial Spin Current Wave (type of Hartree-Fock wave function)
- Associated Students of Central Washington University
- Accredited Standards Committee X9
- Area Signal Center Extension Node
- Affiliated Services for Children and Youth (Canada)
- Ancient Society of College Youths (UK)