consolidates the company's popular closed-end Asian Retail Mall funds into a private open-end property fund for institutional investors taking advantage of opportunities in Asia's growing retail sector.
What does ARMF stand for?
ARMF stands for Asian Retail Mall Fund (Singapore)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARMF
We have 1 other meaning of ARMF in our Acronym Attic
- Antibiotic Resistance Surveillance & Control in the Mediterranean (pathology)
- Armed Advanced Scout Helicopter
- African Medical and Research Foundation
- Amici Ritmi Musicali E Linguistici (Italian: Friends, Rhythms, Music and Language; Rome, Italy)
- Allied Radio Matrix for Emergency Response (Minnesota)
- Adult Recovery Maintenance Facility (California)
- Advanced Reactivity Measurement Facility
- Alt.Religion.Mormon.Fellowship (usenet group)
- American Roots Music Festival (Turner, OR)
- Arkansas Research Matching Fund (Arkansas Science and Technology Authority)
- African Road Maintenance Funds Association
- AMFI (Association of Mutual Funds in India) Registered Mutual Fund Advisor
- Annisquam River Marine Fisheries Station (Massachusetts, USA)
- Accounts Receivable Management Group (US Department of Education)
- Actual Fuel Remaining (aviation)
- Anthony Rodriguez Music Group (Jersey City, NJ)
- Antibiotic Resistance Marker Gene (genetics)
- Automated Rail Mounted Gantry Crane (shipping)
- Armed Guard
- Academy of Religion and Mental Health
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Asian Retail Mall fund is a closed-ended, private placement fund managed by GRA with an investment strategy to invest in suburban retail malls primarily in Singapore and, to a limited extent, elsewhere in Asia.