Pertamina in mid-2007 eliminated the Asian Petroleum Price Index panel posting from the formula used to calculate its ICP.
What does APPI stand for?
APPI stands for Asian Petroleum Price Index
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APPI
We have 45 other meanings of APPI in our Acronym Attic
- Acid Precipitated Protein Isolates
- Advanced Peer-to-Peer Internetworking
- Advanced Plant Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Advanced Program-to-Program Internetworking
- Affiliated Power Purchasers International, LLC
- Agência Paranaense de Propriedade Industrial
- American Psychiatric Press, Inc.
- American Psychiatric Publishing Inc.
- American Psychiatric Publishing, Inc.
- Animal Protein Producers Industry
- Asosiasi Produsen Pupuk Indonesia (Association of Indonesia Fertilizer Producers)
- Associação Portuguesa de Professores de Inglês
- Associated Professional Photographers of Illinois
- Association de Promotion de la Profession Infirmière
- Association Paulista Pro Interlingua
- Atlantic Precision Products Inc.
- Atmospheric Pressure Photoionization
- Australian Pulp and Paper Institute
- Austrian Pension Performance Index
- International Association for the Promotion and Protection of Private Foreign Investments
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pertamina in mid-2007 eliminated the Asian Petroleum Price Index (APPI) panel pricing from the formula used to calculate its ICP.
The current ICP formula, applied since April 1, 1996, consists of the spot price assessments of Platt's (40%), the RIM reporting services (40%), and the Asian Petroleum Price Index (20%).