They will also appear in medical journals across Latin America and have been endorsed by the Asian Pacific Society of Hypertension.
What does APSH stand for?
APSH stands for Asian Pacific Society of Hypertension (University of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APSH
- American Physicians Service Group, Inc. (est. 1975; Austin, TX)
- Antisymmetrized Product of Separated Geminals
- Asia-Pacific Space Geodynamics Program
- Association of Professional Safari Guides
- Academy of Pharmaceutical Sciences of Great Britain (Leicester, East Midlands, England, UK)
- Association of Police Surgeons of Great Britain
- Antisymmetrical Product of Strongly-Orthogonal Group Functions
- Association of Parent Support Groups in Ontario Inc. (Canada)
- Advanced Pool & Spa Heating (Australia)
- Ampang Puteri Specialist Hospital (Malaysia)
- Association of Professional Stage Hypnotists
- Alberta Pine Shake Homeowners Association (Canada)
- American Paint Stock Horse Association (now American Paint Horse Association; Fort Worth, TX)
- Appaloosa Sport Horse Association
- Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation Limited (India)
- Actuarial Program for Selected Items
- Advanced Propulsion System Integration
- Agence de Promotion, de Soutien et de Suivi des Investissements (French)
- Aircraft Propulsion Subsystem Integration
- Amicassa Process Solutions, Inc. (Philippines)