Those groups included the Chiropractic Health Care Section; Public Health Education and Health Promotion Section; Ethics Special Primary Interest Group; Cancer Forum; Trade and Health Forum; Asian Pacific Islander Caucus for Public Health; Caucus on Homelessness; Caucus on Public Health and the Faith Community; Caucus on Refugee and Immigrant Health; Labor Caucus; Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Caucus of Public Health; and the Men's Health Caucus.
What does APIC stand for?
APIC stands for Asian Pacific Islander Caucus
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APIC
We have 93 other meanings of APIC in our Acronym Attic
- Africa Policy Information Center
- Agrární Poradenské A Informaèní Centrum (Czech)
- Allied Press Information Center (US DoD)
- American Political Items Collectors
- American Public Information-highway Coalition
- APCO Project 25 Interface Committee
- Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (Cisco)
- Army Performance Improvement Criteria (US DoD)
- Asia Pacific Internet Company
- Asia Petrochemical Industry Conference (conference)
- Asian Pacific Islander Coalition (Washington)
- Asian Paint Industry Council
- Association des Patrons et Ingénieurs Catholiques (French: Association of Catholic Employers and Engineers; Belgium)
- Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology
- Association for Promotion of International Cooperation (Tokyo, Japan)
- Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (various locations)
- Association Patronale pour l'Industrie et le Commerce (French: Employers' Association for Industry and Trade; Switzerland)
- Association pour le Patrimoine Industriel de Champagne-Ardenne (French: Association for Industrial Heritage of Champagne-Ardenne; Champagne-Ardenne, France)
- ATM Port Interconnect Controller
- Asian-Pacific International Congress of Anatomists (est. 2000)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Representatives from the Congressional Black Caucus, the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, and the Asian Pacific Islander Caucus have been invited to attend the reception.
About 150 people attended the 35th anniversary celebration of the Asian Pacific Islander Caucus for Public Health.