County $100,000 Asian Pacific Health Care Venture Metro L.
What does APHCV stand for?
APHCV stands for Asian Pacific Health Care Venture
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Average Power Handling Capacity (electrical engineering)
- Animal Production and Health Commission for Asia
- Association for the Psychosocial Health of Children and Adolescents (Holargos, Greece)
- Appaloosa Horse Club of Canada
- Association of Plumbing Heating Cooling Contractors
- Albany Partnership for Housing and Community Development (Oregon)
- Advanced Practice Home Care Nursing Program (University of California School of Nursing; San Francisco, CA)
- Asia Pacific Health Co-Operative Organization (Japan)
- Australian Primary Health Care Research Institute
- Army Primary Healthcare Service
- Asia Partnership for Human Development (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Affordable Purchase Housing Development Agreement (Roseville City Council; California)
- Andhra Pradesh Handicrafts Development Corporation (India)
- Australian Population Health Development Principal Committee
- Armor-Piercing High Explosive
- Association of Professional Humane Educators (Alameda, CA)
- Air Pollution and Health: A European Approach (respiration study)
- Alaska Private and Home Educators Association (homeschooling)
- Australasian and Pacific Hansard Editors Association
- Air Pollution and Health: A European Approach 2
Samples in periodicals archive:
The grants announced today include: * Asian Pacific Health Care Venture Inc.
Los Angeles Breast Cancer Alliance, John Wayne Cancer Institute, Breast Cancer Research Program, Women of Color Breast Cancer Survivors Support Project, Team Survivor Los Angeles, Providence Saint Joseph Foundation, Art of Healing - Women's Health, Gilda Radner Ovarian and Breast Cancer Detection Program at Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Asian Pacific Health Care Venture, Inc.