What does APCCB stand for?
APCCB stands for Asian Pacific Congress of Clinical Biochemistry
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Asian and Pacific Coconut Community (UN Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific)
- Association for the Preservation of Cape Cod
- Association of Professional Communication Consultants
- Association of Professional Computer Consultants
- Association pour la Promotion de la Course Croisière (French: Association for the Promotion of the Sailing Race)
- Association Professionnelle des Courtiers de Crédits (French: Professional Association of Credit Brokers; Belgium)
- ATCCS Program Control Center
- Australian Procurement and Construction Council, Inc.
- Asian and Pacific Conference of Correctional Administrators
- Asia-Pacific Conference on Circuits and Systems (IEEE conference)
- Asian-Pacific Corrosion Control Conference
- Aspen-Pitkin County Communications Center (Colorado)
- Atlantic Provinces Community College Consortium (Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Asia-Pacific Conference on Chemical Ecology
- Association of Professional Child Care Educators
- All-Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku (anime)
- Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering
- American Plastic Card Company International (Woodland Hills, CA)
- Asia-Pacific Conference on Conceptual Modelling
- Adult Polycystic Disease (kidney disease)