Myron Quon, executive director of the Asian Pacific American Legal Resource Center, discussed such issues as the representation of Asian Americans in the new Administration and language access for the Asian American community.
What does APALRC stand for?
APALRC stands for Asian Pacific American Legal Resource Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Asociación Psiquiátrica de América Latina (Psychiatric Association of Latin America)
- Australia Pacific Airports Launceston (Launceston, Tasmania, Australia)
- Advertising Production Association of Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA)
- Anthropology, Physical Anthropology, Linguistics and Archaeology Conference
- Asian Pacific American Labor Alliance
- Asian Pacific American Librarians Association (est. 1980)
- Atlantic Provinces Association of Landscape Architects (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Asian Pacific American Legal Center
- Asian Pacific American Leadership Institute
- Asian Pacific American Law Journal
- Autonomous Precision Approach and Landing System (aeronautics)
- Asian Pacific American Law Students Association
- Andhra Pradesh Agricultural Labour Union (India)
- Agricultural Input & Output Price Indices Monthly (Ireland)
- Applied Physics and Applied Mathematics (Columbia University; New York, NY)
- Archives of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine
- Asian Pacific American Media Task Force (American Federation of Television and Radio Artists)
- Association des Pompiers Auxiliaires de la Montérégie (French; Quebec firefighters)
- Anticipatory Pack At Most 1 (packing scheme)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The groups are APIA Vote, the Asian Pacific American Legal Resource Center and the Asian American Justice Center.