The Asian Pacific American Legal Center study also found a wide variation between the genders, with Nepalese-, Bangladeshi-, Pakistani-, Korean- and Taiwanese-American men graduating from college at a rate that's 10 percentage points higher than their female counterparts.
What does APALC stand for?
APALC stands for Asian Pacific American Legal Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of APALC in our Acronym Attic
- Apple and Pear Australia Limited (trade association)
- Array Processor Assembly Language
- As Per Attached List
- Asociación Psiquiátrica de América Latina (Psychiatric Association of Latin America)
- Australia Pacific Airports Launceston (Launceston, Tasmania, Australia)
- Advertising Production Association of Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA)
- Anthropology, Physical Anthropology, Linguistics and Archaeology Conference
- Asian Pacific American Labor Alliance
- Asian Pacific American Librarians Association (est. 1980)
- Atlantic Provinces Association of Landscape Architects (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Asian Pacific American Leadership Institute
- Asian Pacific American Law Journal
- Asian Pacific American Legal Resource Center
- Autonomous Precision Approach and Landing System (aeronautics)
- Asian Pacific American Law Students Association
- Andhra Pradesh Agricultural Labour Union (India)
- Agricultural Input & Output Price Indices Monthly (Ireland)
- Applied Physics and Applied Mathematics (Columbia University; New York, NY)
- Archives of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine
Samples in periodicals archive:
A brief pre-reception hosted by the Asian Pacific American Legal Center will be held Friday, March 1 at 1:30 p.
95 Paperback E184 Blackwell (founder and CEO of PolicyLink, "a national research and action institute advancing economic and social equity"), Kwoh (executive director, Asian Pacific American Legal Center in Los Angeles), and Pastor (director, Program for Environmental and Regional Equity, U.
Prior to her appointment, Su served as the Litigation Director at the Asian Pacific American Legal Center, the nation's largest non-profit civil rights organization devoted to issues affecting the Asian American community.
Civil rights Meanwhile, the Asian Pacific American Legal Center, an ethnic advocacy group, scheduled a news conference in Los Angeles, where it will be joined by civil rights groups and elected officials to object to the policy.
``The concern is that the civil liberties of people have been slowly and consistently stripped,'' said Mark Yoshida, executive director of the Asian Pacific American Legal Center of Southern California.
Watts Healthcare Corporation * Asian Business Association, San Diego * Intercultural Cancer Council * Intercultural Cancer Council Caucus * 100 Black Men of the Bay Area, Inc * Asian American Senior Citizens Service Center - Orange County * Asian & Pacific Islander American Health Forum * Asian & Pacific Islander Wellness Center * Asian Health Services * Asian Pacific American Legal Center * Asian Pacific Partners For Empowerment, Advocacy & Leadership (APPEAL) * Association of Asian Pacific Community Health Organizations * California Black Health Network * California Pan-Ethnic Health Network * CAPITAL (Council of Asian Pacific Islanders Together for Advocacy & Leadership) * Filipinos for Affirmative Action * La Raza Network, Inc.
Wang supports are Doctors Without Borders and the Asian Pacific American Legal Center.