What does APACSA stand for?
APACSA stands for Asian Pacific American Consortium on Substance Abuse
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Asia-Pacific Academic Consortium for Public Health
- Asia Pacific Association of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (Singapore)
- Advanced Personal Air Conditioning System
- Aircraft and Personnel Automated Clearance System (US DoD)
- Analysis of Policing and Community Safety (UK)
- Application Access and Control System
- Asian Pacific Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Assessments of Policing and Community Safety (UK)
- Association for Payment Clearing Services
- Association for Program Administrators of CSTEP and STEP Programs, Inc.
- Asia Pacific Association for the Control of Tobacco
- Association de Prévention et d'Amélioration des Conditions de Travail (French: Association for Prevention and Improvement of Working Conditions)
- Automated Paint Application, Containment and Treatment System (US Navy)
- Atlantic Provinces Association for Continuing University Education (Canada)
- Association of Physician Assistants in Cardiovascular Surgery
- A Pun A Day
- Acoustic Puncture Assist Device
- Air Pollution Action Day (various locations)
- Angkatan Pelukis Aneka Daya (Malay: Association of Artists of Various Resources; est. 1962; Singapore)
- Anterior-Posterior Abdominal Diameter (fetal biometry)