She is currently chairperson-elect of the board of directors of the Minority Corporate Counsel Association and co-Chair of the In-House Counsel Committee of the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA).
What does APABA stand for?
APABA stands for Asian Pacific American Bar Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Asia Pacific Association of Agricultural Research Institutes
- Alternative Program for Academically Accelerated Students (Irvine, CA)
- Adjustable Pulmonary Artery Band (cardiology)
- Agricultural Preservation Advisory Board (Maryland county governments)
- As-Planned As-Built (project management)
- Asia-Pacific Advisory Board (International Association of Outsourcing Professionals)
- Assessment and Planning Appeal Board (Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada)
- Associazione Per l'Agricoltura Biodinamica (Italian: Biodynamic Agriculture Association; est. 1947)
- Atlanta Planning Advisory Board
- Adlerian Psychology Association of British Columbia (Canada)
- Adoptive Parents Association of British Columbia (Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada)
- Aggregate Producers Association of British Columbia (Surrey, British Columbia, Canada)
- Asian & Pacific Affairs & Business Centre (Sydney, Australia)
- Asian Pacific Association of Banking Institutes
- AAHL Policy Advisory Committee (Australia)
- Abbotsford Photo Arts Club (Abbotsford, BC, Canada)
- Aboriginal Political Action Committee
- Academic and Performing Arts Complex (advanced placement academic program in Jackson, MS schools)
- ACCS Planning & Policy Advisory Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to NAMWOLF, organizations where you can meet and network with diverse outside counsel vendors include the Minority Corporate Counsel Association, the Corporate Counsel Women of Color, the National Bar Association, the Hispanic Bar Association and the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association.
Lauderdale attorney Jay Kim nominated Angones, on behalf of the Asian Pacific American Bar Association of South Florida.
Further, her intergovernmental and public relations experience at the Justice Department, working with state and local elected officials and national groups like NCSL, NACo, NCMEC, the ABA, the Hispanic National Bar Association, and the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association, on key federal policy issues like immigration, civil rights, indigent defense, diversity, and federal grants expands Perennial's portfolio of services and broadens its bipartisan appeal and reach.
South Florida's multi-cultural legal community has a new diversity bar association, the Asian Pacific American Bar Association of South Florida.
From 2004-2006, Juliet served at the Asian American Justice Center as the inaugural National Asian Pacific American Bar Association Partners Community Law Fellow and staff attorney where she focused on Title VI and language access with an emphasis on healthcare, disaster, and the courts.
Tran is also the editor of the Bucks County Law Reporter, a member of the Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Pennsylvania, where she takes part in community outreach activities and young lawyer programs, and is a member of the Philadelphia School District's Task Force on Racial and Cultural Harmony.
She is an active member of the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association.