The Asian Network of Major Cities 21 forum was proposed by Tokyo Gov.
What does ANMC21 stand for?
ANMC21 stands for Asian Network of Major Cities 21
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Aeronautical Noise Management Committee (Canada)
- Alaska Native Medical Center
- Alliance Nationale des Mutualités Chrétiennes
- American National Metric Council
- Anglers' Net Members Club
- Anniston Munitions Center (US Army)
- Artificial Neo-Mitochondrion Creatures (gaming Parasite Eve)
- Asian Network of Major Cities
- Associazione Nazionale Mutilati e Invalidi Civili
- Auxiliary National Material Center (previously AUXCEN)
- American Naturopathic Medical Certification and Accreditation Board
- Alternate National Military Command Center
- Alternate National Military Command Center Software Directorate
- Associazione Nazionale Medici Cardiologi Ospedalieri (Italian)
- Association Nationale des Médecins Conseil de Recours (French: National Association of Medical Councils of Action)
- Anticipated Not-Mission-Capable Supply
- Association Nationale des Médecins des Collectivités Territoriales
- Ascent New Media Design (web design; UK)
- Association for Neuro-Metabolic Disorders
- Australian National Marine Data Group (Heads of Marine Agencies; Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ''Tokyo Declaration'' drawn up at the closing of the Asian Network of Major Cities 21 forum calls for the establishment of a network to promote ''the prosperity and development of the Asian region.