1 (ANI-Business Wire India): The 8TH Asian Network for Quality Congress to be held between October 19 and 22 here, promises to be a truly international quality event of the highest order.
What does ANQ stand for?
ANQ stands for Asian Network for Quality (est. 2002)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANQ
We have 8 other meanings of ANQ in our Acronym Attic
- American Non-Profit Technology Alliance
- Actors' National Protective Union (est. 1895)
- Apparent Net Protein Utilization
- Adjusted Net Present Value
- Algemene Nederlandse Politie Vereniging (Dutch: General Dutch Police Association; police union; The Hague, Netherlands)
- Australian National Parks and Wildlife Service
- Alien Nation Quakers (gaming clan)
- Amateur National Qualifier (Canadian Motosport Racing Club)
- American Notes and Queries (publications)
- Andover Newton Quarterly (Massachusetts)
- Ateliers Nationaux de la Qualité (French: National Quality Workshops)
- Australian National Quality Assurance Program
- Asociación Nacional de Químicos de España
- A-Type Noise Reduction (Dolby cassette technology)
- Abnormal (Telabs)
- Absolute Natural Resources, LLC (ecological consulting; Arvada, CO)
- Absolute Neighborhood Retract (topology)
- Access Node Router
- Active Noise Reduction
- Adiabatic Nuclear Rotation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Society for Quality, the European Organization for Quality, the Asian Network for Quality, the International Academy for Quality and Japanese Union of Scientists and Engineers have participated in the meeting.