Young-Hoon Lee, "Korean Pentecost: The Great Revival of 1907," Asian Journal of Pentecostal Studies 4 (2001): 73-83; Daniel Bays, "Christian Revival in China, 1900-1937," in Modern Christian Revivals, ed.
What does AJPS stand for?
AJPS stands for Asian Journal of Pentecostal Studies (Asia Pacific Theological Seminary publication)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AJPS
We have 1 other meaning of AJPS in our Acronym Attic
- American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Australasian Journal of Podiatric Medicine (1997-2007)
- Advanced Joint Professional Military Education (Army)
- Americans for a Just Peace in the Middle East (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Asia-Japan Partnership Network
- ADA Joint Program Office
- Allocation Journalière de Présence Parentale (French: Daily Allowance of Parental Presence)
- Australians for Justice and Peace in Palestine
- African Journal of Paediatric Surgery
- American Journal of Political Science
- Association Japan de la Presse Sportive (French: Japan Association of Sports Press)
- African Journal of Political Science and International Relations
- A Journal of Practice & Theory
- All Japan Pro Wrestling (est. 1972)
- Assignment and Justification Questionnaire
- American Junior Quarter Horse Association
- Academy for Jewish Religion
- Accelerated Junctional Rhythm
- Alliance des Jeunes Révolutionnaires (French: Revolutionary Youth Alliance)
- American Journal of Rhinology (Oceanside Publications, Inc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other noteworthy Pentecostal academic journals include Pneuma: The Journal of the Society for Pentecostal Studies, Journal of Pentecostal Theology and Asian Journal of Pentecostal Studies.
Baguio, Philippines: Asian Journal of Pentecostal Studies Books; Kyunggi-do, Korea: Hansei Univ.