What does ASJCL stand for?
ASJCL stands for Asian Journal of Comparative Law
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Association Service Jeunesse (French: Youth Service Association)
- Alberta Show Jumping Association (Canada)
- American Salers Junior Association
- American Society of Journal Authors, Inc.
- American Society of Journalists and Authors
- Assistant Staff Judge Advocate
- Association for Student Judicial Affairs
- Association of Student Judicial Administrators
- Association of Student Judicial Affairs
- Academic Staff Joint Consultative Committee (Edith Cowan University; Australia)
- Alliance for Sustainable Jobs and the Environment
- Alliance for Social Justice and Family Values Association (Canada)
- American Society of Jewelry Historians (New York)
- All-State Junior High Choir (Kentucky Baptist Convention)
- American Society for Jewish Music
- American-Soviet Jewry Movement
- Asociacion Sevillana de Juegos de Mesa (Spanish: Sevillana Board Games Association)
- Association Sportive de la Jeunesse Marcquoise (French youth sports association)
- Association Sportive des Jeunes Marommais (French youth sports association)
- Augustinian Sisters, Servants of Jesus and Mary