Hong Kong, China, Oct 14, 2009 - (ABN Newswire) - The Asian Domain Name Dispute Resolution Centre (ADNDRC) announced on October 5 that the ADNDRC Council had formed a special committee to investigate whether, in view of the potential claims which have been made against the Hong Kong Office of the ADNDRC and its personnel, there are potential liabilities of ADNDRC caused by any wrongdoings or misconduct on the part of ADNDRC administrative personnel in Hong Kong, in connection with its handling of domain name disputes.
What does ADNDRC stand for?
ADNDRC stands for Asian Domain Name Dispute Resolution Centre
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Adelaide Network Access Point
- Ateneo de Naga Association of Southern California, Los Angeles (Ateneo de Naga University)
- Abu Dhabi National Tanker Company (United Arab Emirates)
- Antibodies to Streptococcal DNase B (clinical microbiology)
- Air Defence Notification Centre (UK)
- Ampara District NGO’s Council/Consortium
- Australia Day in the National Capital
- Assistant Duty Non-Commissioned Officer
- Advanced Dungeons and Dragons
- Autosomal Dominant Neurohypophyseal Diabetes Insipidus
- Atomic Data and Nuclear Data Tables (book)
- Abu Dhabi National Energy (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Address Does Not Exist (mail)
- Advanced Diploma in Network Engineering (Karrox Technologies; India)
- Avenir De Nos Enfants (French: Future of Our Children)
- Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
- Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Company
- Association of Diabetes Nurse Educators of the Philippines
- Algoma District Community Network (Thessalon, ON, Canada)
- Anti-Drug Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
10 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Arbitration Forum and the Asian Domain Name Dispute Resolution Centre (ADNDRC) have been approved as independent dispute resolution providers for the Transfer Dispute Resolution Policy (TDRP) as announced today by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN).