The samurai bond issue is part of the Asian Currency Crisis Support Facility (ACCSF), a 30 billion dollar Japanese plan to assist Asian countries pounded by the financial crisis.
What does ACCSF stand for?
ACCSF stands for Asian Currency Crisis Support Facility (Asian Development Bank; Japan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Allied Communications & Computer Security Agency (NATO)
- Australian Children's Contact Services Association (Australia)
- Adult Clinical Cardiology Self-Assessment Program
- Accrediting Commision of Career Schools and Colleges
- Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology
- Applied Cryptography for Cyber Security and Defense
- Association of Christian Churches of South Dakota (Sioux Falls, SD)
- Army Command & Control System Development Plan
- Association canadienne des conseillers aux étudiants handicapés au postsecondaire (Canada)
- American Congress of Community Supports and Employment Services
- Advisory Committee on Construction Safety and Health (OHSA)
- ASEAN Conference on Civil Service Matters
- Alberta Cervical Cancer Screening Program (Alberta Health Services; Canada)
- Atlantic Coastal Cooperative Statistics Program (state/federal marine and estuarine program)
- Airborne Command Control Squadron
- ASEAN Consultative Committee for Standards and Quality
- Associated Chaplains in California State Service
- Automated Communications Center Subsystem
- ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Common Competency Standards for Tourism Professionals
Samples in periodicals archive:
Japan will set up an Asian currency crisis support facility that will be used to provide interest subsidies to Asian countries that borrow funds from the Export-Import Bank of Japan or private bank loans in conjunction with loans from the Asian Development Bank (ADB).