I would have thought they didn't have the expertise to probe that (involvement by organised crime)," said Jamie Allen, secretary-general of the Asian Corporate Governance Association, whose members include institutional investors that collectively manage assets of more than $10 trillion.
What does ACGA stand for?
ACGA stands for Asian Corporate Governance Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACGA
We have 24 other meanings of ACGA in our Acronym Attic
- African Caribbean Golf Association
- ALEAP Credit Guarantee Association
- American Carnival Glass Association
- American Community Gardening Association
- American Corn Growers Association
- American Council on Gift Annuities
- American Cranberry Growers Association
- American Cut Glass Association
- An Comunn Gaidhealach - America
- Arizona Cattle Growers Association
- Association of Clay and Glass Artists
- Australian Cashmere Growers Association (Kerryville, NSW, Australia)
- Australian Climbing Gyms Association
- Australian Commercial Galleries Association
- Australian Commonwealth Games Association
- All Creatures Great and Small (movie and James Herriot book)
- Advance Cockroach Gel Bait (pest control)
- Apostolic Congress of Great Britain (UK)
- Arts Council of Great Britian
- Australian Centre for Grief and Bereavement
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's really up to the police," said Jamie Allen, secretary-general of the Asian Corporate Governance Association, whose members include institutional investors who collectively manage assets of more than $10 trillion.
Report Conducted by the Asian Corporate Governance Association (ACGA) and CLSA Limited Scores UMC 90 out of a Possible 100 HSINCHU, Taiwan -- UMC (NYSE:UMC), a leading global semiconductor foundry, has been ranked as the top semiconductor company in Taiwan in the Clean & Green (C&G) Watch 2007 report conducted by the Asian Corporate Governance Association (ACGA) and CLSA Limited.