Malik has also been asked to advise the New York Immigration Coalition, Asian Americans for Equality and the Caribbean-American Center of New York.
What does AAFE stand for?
AAFE stands for Asian Americans for Equality
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAFE
- Advocacy After Fatal Domestic Abuse (UK)
- Arthur Ashe Foundation for the Defeat of AIDS
- Army Air Force Data Exchange System
- Associação Académica da Faculdade de Direito de Lisboa (Lisbon Law School Students Association)
- Association Aux Frontieres Du Pixel (French: Association to the Borders of Pixel; French video game group)
- Advanced Application Flight Experiment
- Advanced Applications Flight Experiment (NASA)
- Aero Assist Flight Experiment
- All American Front Engine (school bus made by Bluebird)
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics (Ohio)
- African American Federal Executives Association (Upper Marlboro, MD)
- African American Female Entrepreneurs' Alliance (Pennsylvania)
- Anaerobic Attached Film Expanded Bed
- Asymptotically Adjusted Free-Electron-Gas Exchange
- American Association of Foreign Educated Nurses (Costa Mesa, CA)
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service
- All-American Football Foundation (est. 1994)
- American Artist Film Festival
- Ann Arbor Film Festival (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Architect Africa Film Festival (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Asian Americans for Equality Lunar New Year Banquet at Jing Fong Restaurant, 20 Elizabeth Street.
Other grants from the September 11th Fund that should be cause for investigation include $56,000 given to Asian Americans for Equality (AAE) and $30,000 to the Asian American Legal Defense and Education Fund (AALDEF).
Among those expressing support are: New York ACORN, Neighborhood Housing Services of New York City, New York Mortgage Coalition, Neighborhood Economic Development Advocacy Project, and Asian Americans for Equality.
In addition, Koo was a community leader in New York City and founding Executive Director of Asian Americans for Equality, which became under her leadership the largest owner and developer of low-income housing in New York City's Chinatown and Lower Eastside.
Christine Quinn is scheduled to attend the opening of a new Asian Americans for Equality Community Center at 141 Norfolk Street.
PROJECT OF THE YEAR Suffolk Homes by Asian Americans for Equality of New York, N.
With money from a New York State Council for the Arts grant and the backing of sponsor Asian Americans for Equality, RCI was able to partner with Weisz + Yoes Architecture in 2005 and form the Chinatown Design Lab.