Our protest is co-sponsored by 75 leading human rights and anti-trafficking organizations and prominent individuals including Equality Now, End Child Prostitution and Trafficking (ECPAT-USA), Center for World Indigenous Studies, Soroptimists International of the Americas, Nevada Coalition Against Sexual Violence, Canadian Association of Sexual Assault Centres, Asian Americans for Community Involvement, and Gloria Steinem, author Victor Malarek, Congresswoman Carolyn Maloney and Congresswoman Jackie Speier.
What does AACI stand for?
AACI stands for Asian Americans for Community Involvement
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AACI
We have 24 other meanings of AACI in our Acronym Attic
- Arizona Association of Community Health Centers
- Arizona Association of Chicanos In Higher Education
- African American Coalition for Health Improvement and Empowerment
- American Association for Comprehensive Health Planning (Alexandria, VA)
- Australian Association of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
- Accredited Appraiser Canadian Institute
- Advanced Audio Codec Interface
- Airports Association Council International (formerly Airport Operators Council International)
- American Association of Crop Insurers
- American Auto Club International (UK)
- Association of American Cancer Institutes
- Association of Americans and Canadians in Israel
- Austrian Association of Court Interpreters
- Arkansas Association of Curriculum and Instruction Administrators
- American Association for Critical Illness Insurance (Chicago, IL)
- Army Automated Clothing Initial Issue Point
- Aero Agro Chemical Industries Ltd. (West Bengal, India)
- Ann Arbor Center for Independent Living (Michigan)
- American Association of Cardiologists of Indian Origin (Florida)
- Alberta Association, Canadian Institute of Planners
Samples in periodicals archive:
Northern California agencies receiving HopeLine grants this year include: * Alameda County: A Safe Place, Alameda County Family Justice Center, Bay Area Legal Aid, Family Violence Law Center, Shalom Bayit - Bay Area Jewish Women Working to End Domestic Violence * Amador County: KidPower * Calaveras: KidPower * Contra Costa County: KidPower * Santa Clara County: Asian Americans for Community Involvement, Kid Power * Humboldt County: Humboldt Domestic Violence Services * Madera County: Madera Community Action Project * Marin County: Marin Abuses Women's Services, San Rafael * Mendocino County: Project Sanctuary * Monterey County: KidPower * Sacramento County: WEAVE, Inc.
In addition, Verizon Wireless awarded cash grants totaling $266,000 to the 38 agencies in Northern California, including Humboldt Domestic Violence Services, Community United Against Violence (CUAV) in San Francisco, Asian Americans for Community Involvement (AACI) in Santa Clara, and YWCA Sonoma County.
San Francisco Bay Area awardees include Asian Women's Shelter, Asian Americans for Community Involvement and Chinese Community Health Resource Center SAN FRANCISCO, Nov.