Ong-Garcia serves as the Vice President of the local chapter of the Asian American Real Estate Association (AAREA) and was recently appointed by the Chula Vista City Council to the Growth Oversight Management Commission.
What does AAREA stand for?
AAREA stands for Asian American Real Estate Association (Houston, TX)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AAREA
- Australian Advertising Rate and Data Service
- An Abuse, Rape, and Domestic Violence Aid and Resource Collection
- Analyse Any Real Data Visually Acquire Real Knowledge (data analysis tool)
- A-Associate Response
- Accredited Auctioneer of Real Estate
- Arizona Academy of Real Estate (Sun City, AZ)
- Australian Association for Religious Education
- Australian Association for Research in Education
- Auto Accident, Rear End
- Alliance for Applied Research in Education and Anthropology (Department of Anthropology, University of South Florida; Tampa, FL)
- Australian Asthma & Respiratory Educators Association, Inc (Wollongong, NSW, Australia),
- Arkansas Association of Real Estate Inspectors
- All American Real Estate Investment Group
- After Action Review and Evaluation System
- Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
- Absolute Agility Recreational Facility (Harrowsmith, Ontario, Canada)
- Account Access Request Form
- Account Activation Request Form (helpdesk)
- Additional Adjusted Reduction Factor
- Adolescent & Animal Resource Fund (North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Davis indicated that Wells Fargo is working in concert with the Asian American Real Estate Association and suggested that in working with NLC, there could be an opportunity to pool resources to help protect the APIA community by providing educational outreach and offering interpretation services for Asian languages.
In a letter to HUD Secretary Alfonso Jackson and leaders at Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, NAHREP, Asian American Real Estate Association, National Association of Real Estate Brokers, National Association of Realtors, National Association of Mortgage Brokers and Mortgage Bankers Association of America called for the industry support of more progressive credit scoring models that would enable more Latinos and other underserved Americans to qualify for home loans.