Inouye addressed Ex-Im Bank earlier this year for Asian American Pacific Islander month," Director Loui noted.
What does AA/PI stand for?
AA/PI stands for Asian American Pacific Islander (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 31 other meanings of AA/PI in our Acronym Attic
- Anodized Aluminum Pressure Sensitive Paint
- African American Special Interest Group (St. Louis, MO)
- Ahsen's Adapted Vividness of Visual Imagery Questionnaire
- Autori Vari (Italian: Various Authors)
- Advanced Acquisition/Assistance Plan
- Aware-Adaptive and Cognitive Radio
- Alcohol Abuse/Dependence
- Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon
- Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employment
- Aeromobili (Italian: airplanes)
- Asian American/Pacific Islander Emphasis Program (USDA)
- Aeroporti (Italian: airports)
- Assistant Administrator for Small Disadvantaged Business Certification and Eligibility (US Small Business Administration)
- Angle Angle Similarity
- Acrosomal Autoantigen 1
- Adaptive Algorithm 1 (computer science)
- Alopecia Areata 1
- Ambient Aerosol 1
- Amnion Antigens 2
- Aeropuertos Argentina 2000 SA (Argentinian airport operator)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It also continued its tradition of hearing presentations from Washington-based Asian American Pacific Islander (AAPI) organizations during the session so that opportunities for information sharing and networking remain top priorities for APAMO.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] University of Nevada, Las Vegas Nursing Professor Yu (Philip) Xu was recently elected President of the Asian American Pacific Islander Nurses Association (AAPINA), a national organization of nurses dedicated to supporting the health care needs of Asians and Pacific Islanders in the U.
Chow is a founding member of the Asian American Pacific Islanders Nurses Association.
The summit will address the obstacles to access and success for underserved Asian American Pacific Islander (AAPI) students and build a case for needed federal policies, increased investments, and improved research and data collection.
The other national advisory councils include the African American National Advisory Council (AANAC), the National Hispanic Latina Advisory Council (NHLAC), the Asian American Pacific Islander National Advisory Council (AAPINAC) and the American Indian and Alaskan Native National Advisory Council (AIANNAC).
The summit will be part of a four-day gathering to commemorate the 10th anniversary of AAJA's Executive Leadership Program, a leadership development program that has since graduated 288 mid-career Asian American Pacific Islander journalists.
Community Town Hall on Asian American Pacific Islanders, Justice and the Media A town hall meeting on Aug.