The broadest market segments offered for the indexes include Global, Developed, MENA, ex-US, Developed ex-US, Emerging Markets, Europe, Asia-Pacific ex-Japan, Asia Pacific and Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC).
What does APxJ stand for?
APxJ stands for Asia-Pacific ex-Japan
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Asia Pacific Women Watch (Quezon City, Philippines)
- Advent Portfolio Exchange (software)
- Airborne Radar Transponder
- Alt Preset Extreme (MP3 encoding preset)
- Amsterdam Power Exchange
- ascorbate peroxidase
- Ateliers de Puteaux
- Automated Power Exchange
- Average Page Exposure
- Appearance Potential X-ray Photoemission Spectroscopy
- Alpha Particle X-ray Spectrometer
- Alpha Proton X-Ray Spectrometer
- Apache Extension (Apache web server)
- American Power Yoga (Texas)
- Anangu Pitjantjatjara Yankunytjatjara (Aboriginal lands; Australia)
- Anglerfish Peptide YG (biochemistry)
- Annual Percentage Yield
- Atelier Protégé des Yvelines (French: Protection Workshop of Yvelines; Yvelines, France)
- Auxiliary Police of Ypsilanti (Ypsilanti, Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 percent gain in the MSCI Asia-Pacific ex-Japan index.
For the year, the MSCI Asia-Pacific ex-Japan stock index has shed 4.
Previously, Moos has spent 14 years at Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc (LEH), where he last served as CFO, Asia-Pacific ex-Japan, and treasurer, Asia-Pacific based in Tokyo and Hong Kong, the report added.